Innovative and creative problem solver, passionate about business and policy to more effectively generate social, environmental, and economic value.
- Human Resources
- Finding a Mentor
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Serving on a Board
- Career Opportunities
- Public Office
- Leadership Opportunities
I value integrity and connections – both human and systemic – finding and connecting the important pieces of the puzzle others don’t see. Powered by grit to achieve ambitious goals and targets, I embrace challenge, utilizing curiosity to explore and pursue the many possibilities in our amazing world.
HIGHLIGHT OF EXPERIENCE
→ Cross-sector experience building collaborative partnerships and developing strong networks by working with diverse stakeholders including internal cross-unit teams, external partners, community leaders, and sustainability professionals.
→ Values-driven leader trained to help businesses large and small reduce their carbon impact, better manage their operational needs and report on their sustainability efforts in an effective, economically viable manner.
→ Demonstrated ability to improve organizational effectiveness using analytical finance and budgeting skills, deep expertise in the regulatory environment and communicating recommendations that deliver results.
Mining & Chemical Manufacturing (Monsanto Company) – Senior Environmental Engineer, Plant Manager, EHS Area Leader
National Park Guest Services – Environmental, Safety and Security Director, Corporate Sustainability Director
- Presidio Graduate School/Pinchot University Acquisition – Cultural Integration Committee Lead (2016 – 2017); Provost Search Committee (2016)
- International Society of Sustainability Professionals – Volunteer Coordination Committee Chairperson (2016 – present)
- Uncommon Sense Sustainable Business Program Leadership Team (2008 – present)
- Montana Tech Environmental Engineering Alumni Advisory Board (1992 – present)
- Hilo Health Cooperative – Board of Directors (2015 – 2016)
- Volcano School of Arts and Sciences Governing Board – President (2014-2015)
- Linx Transportation Cooperative Board of Directors – President (2010-2012)
- Teton County Wyoming Integrated Solid Waste Advisory Board – Secretary (2008-2012)
- Yellowstone-Teton Clean Energy Coalition – Board of Directors (2008-2012)
- Coconino County Sustainable Economic Development Initiative – Charter Board of Directors (2007)
How I Want to Participate in PowerHouse
You are looking for someone to help you take a dream to reality, I’m not afraid of a challenge!
I was born and raised in rural Montana and recently moved back after a 20 year career adventure. I’m interested in applying my leadership, professional experience, and passion for sustainable economic development to positively impact Montana in both the private and public sectors.